Jelby's is temporarily closed. I hope to re-open after the New Year and start taking orders. Please come back to visit!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Order today!

Email Shannon at shopjelbys@gmail.com and we'll get your order started today!

Each order will be tied with a bow of white tulle free of charge.


For an additional $2/order, I can gift wrap for you! Please specify boy or girl gift wrap. Out of town? Flat gift boxes can be shipped to you!


****NEW SHIPPING PRICES****

effective January 2010

$3 flat when shipping one item (shirt, dress or burpies)

$5 flat when shipping two items (shirts, dresses or burpies)

Shipping more than 2 items? I will include the price of the shipping (from the post office label) with your total.


I can accept cash (not in the mail please) or checks.

I'd love to customize an order for you as well! If there is a certain color scheme or theme you are looking for, let me know!!