Jelby's is temporarily closed. I hope to re-open after the New Year and start taking orders. Please come back to visit!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday sale!

I normally don't do a sale until after the holidays, but I have a lot of pre-made shirts and dresses lying around my armoire. Thoughty y'all might like the sale and I'd like the space!!

Okay, so here is the deal. Click on the "shirts" link. You'll find, under each picture, the sizes I have in stock (some are turtlenecks for girls, read carefully!). If you order a pre-made shirt, I'll take $2 off. That is $13/shirt!

Click on the "dresses" link. I have four winter/holiday pillowcase dresses. These are perfect for Christmas and into Valentine's Day! If you order a pre-made dress, I'll take $3 off. That makes it $22/dress!

If you order a size that is not pre-made, prices remain the same. $15/shirt and $25/dress. It's already December, so hurry and order today!!

Email me at shopjelbys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment